Fondant is an indispensible tool for pastry chefs, and not because they're good at satisfying a sweet tooth. Smooth in consistency and rolling out just like dough, fondant is often used to cover professional cakes and to make miniature cake decorations.
If you'd like to try putting fondant on your cakes but have no idea where to begin, check out this cake decorating video.
You'll learn how to get perfect corners for square cakes and tips for using fondant.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades