It's early afternoon, Valentine's Day, which means today's the day to show a little loving. So, if you've got someone special and you're fresh out of ideas, not to worry, there's still time.
Here's the plan: skip out of work early, pick up a turkey baster, some vodka, a box of matches and cupcake ingredients, and get baking. Sprinkle Bakes' recipe for chocolate cupcakes with flaming strawberries is deceptively easy, considering it looks like molecular gastronomy masterpiece.
Click through to print the recipe, but here's a quick rundown of how it works: make chocolate cupcakes (easy), hollow out some strawberry toppers, add vodka, rum, or your choice of liquor 80 proof or higher ("over-proof such as 110 will give you a yellow flame"), and set on fire! As previously mentioned, a turkey baster will help you fill your toppers quickly.
More Valentine's Day projects:
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades