In this video tutorial, viewers will learn about decorating bag basics. A decorating bag is used to pipe semi-solid foods by pressing them through a narrow opening at one end for many purposes, including cake decoration. Viewers will learn about the types of decorating bags, how to add a coupler to a decorating bag and the proper way to fill a decorating bag with icing. This video introduces three different types of decorating bags. The bags are the feather white bag, the disposable bag and the parchment bag. The feather white bag is reusable, while the disposable and parchment bags are not. This video will benefit those viewers who want to make a cake and would like to learn about decorating bags.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades