Have an airbrush machine just for baking. Be certain that it is always clean. Cover the surface where you will be working as the color will fly. Cover around the cake and behind the cake. You can use newspaper, butcher paper or a disposable tablecloth. Pressure, angle and speed are very important when using an airbrush. It is best to practice. The more practice, the more comfortable you will become with the airbrush. Draw what you are going to put on the cake to use as a guide. Put just a bit of color into the airbrush. Don't over fill as it will spill out on the cake. In between each color wash the brush out with hot water. To make colors more intense, go over the color several times. Airbrushing works good on butter cream icing. Enjoy your masterpiece.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades