Gastronomes who import the consumption of food - rather than its making - often think more about the palatable impact of a morsel of chocolate or a bite of cake than how the chocolate or cake came to be. But if you're interested in putting on a chef's hat to go full circle with your love of food - i.e. cooking/baking and eating - then you will be pleasantly surprised, even with the hard work involved.
This video teaches you how to create beautiful graphic patterns on a cake using a transfer method.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades