In this tutorial, we learn how to bake and frost petits fours with Rhonda. The tools you will need for this include: silicone pans, cake mix, cooking spray, cookie sheet, oven at 350 degrees, pourable fondant recipe, wax paper, cooling rack, bowls, how water, candy thermometer, spoons, knives, and forks. First, spray your pans with cooking spray and fill them with the cake mix up to half way. Now, place the silicone pan onto a cookie shit and bake in the oven for around 7 to 8 minutes. Then, place the silicon tray onto a cooling rack and let cool until they are no longer warm. Once cooled, remove from the silicone tray and make your fondant how you like it. Once the fondant is finished, place onto the cookies and you will be ready to enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades