Thinking about baking some cupcakes for Halloween? Whether you're looking for simple seasonal cupcakes that aren't overly decorated (these are very plain orange and white colored cupcakes) or need a delicious recipe for cupcakes that you will be decorating, this recipe is perfect.
Serve these orange and white Halloween cupcakes as they are or add icing and form monstruous shapes on top.
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Happy Halloween Vanilla Cupcakes. This recipe makes 12 vanilla cupcakes, half of which are colored orange, with the other half remaining white. These are great cupcakes for any occasion, whether you color them or not.
Ingredients (for 12 cupcakes):
1 ½ sticks butter (3/4 cup), softened to room temperature
1 cup sugar
4 egg whites
1 ½ cups self-rising flour
1 tablespoon warm water
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
yellow food coloring
red food coloring
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades