One of the saddest things that can happen once you've painstakingly piped a gallon of icing onto a gingerbread house, delicately applied each and every little gumdrop, and formed the marshmallow snowmen is that it collapses because the dough isn't hard enough.
So check out this video to learn how to bake sturdy gingerbread dough.
Jennifer Verrill whips up a batch of gingerbread dough as the perfect canvas for a Gingerbread House in this how2heroes video. Her dough bakes up nice and sturdy, so you can add tons of icing and loads of candy. Molasses, nutmeg, ginger, cloves and cinnamon smell great as they create cool building blocks for a creatively-decorated edible gift, centerpiece or just fun holiday dessert.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades