In this tutorial, we learn how to choose the appropriate color for cake decorating. First, spoon your icing into a bowl and then add in a small amount of food coloring. Start to mix this together, then add in additional icing if you want a darker or a brighter color to your icing. Experiment with different colors if you feel comfortable with using different ones. Take a parchment bag and roll it into a full, then stripe up the bag. Then, fill the parchment with some icing and this will create an awesome lined pipe effect when you decorate your cake or cupcakes! Use these tips to decorate your favorite treats and have fun doing different looks with different colors.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades