In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to choose the right icing for any cake. This video describes the different types of icings that can be used to decorate cakes. Butter cream icing is very versatile and consistent. Very soft and easy to work with. Royal icing is a type of icing that dries out. Rolled fondant is very similar to modeling clay, except it is edible. It can be a covering or decoration on a cake. Poured fondant used as a covering or filling for a cake. Whip cream can be used for cupcakes. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy cooking and would like to learn about different types of icing to use.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades