What to put a cake on can be a dilemma. You can decorate a cake board or purchase a cake turntable. This video will show you how to cover a cake board. You will need: Scissors Cake boards Colored foil Cut a piece of foil. Put the cake board on the wrong side of the foil. Make a mark one to three inches around the cake board. Cut out the foil after you have marked it. If the cake is a rectangle you just wrap the foil on it like a gift. Circles are harder so make a few scissor cuts diagonally around the foil. Bring the foil into the cake board. The scissor cuts will help the foil blend together around the board. After all the ends have been tucked in, turn the board over and press it down. This will mail the foil lie flatter. Turn board back over and tape all the way around to hold it. You can also purchase cake turntables, which come in different heights. These make it easier to decorate the cake. They even sell turntables that tilt which makes it easier to write on the cake.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades