In this video cake decorating tutorial, the instructors take you through the steps of learning how to cover a cake with rolled fondant. To follow these directions, you will need a cake made with whole eggs (as that affects the consistency), buttercream icing, piping gel, a one inch brush, rolled fondant, two fondant smoothers, a rolling pin, powdered sugar, cooking spray, and a mini-pizza cutter. Fondant adds a beautiful and impressive finish to a cake, and is not as difficult to apply as one might expect. Watch this instructional video and learn how to cover a cake with fondant sugar paste.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades