Fondant is quite the tricky cake decorating material. On the surface it looks smooth, slick, and solid, but the consistency of fondant is actually quite thin and the sugary paste is very liable to tearing while you're working with it.
If you've never laid down a large piece of fondant on a cake before, then this video is a must-watch for you. You'll be guided step by step through the process of tailoring a rolled fondant to a square shaped cake. In this video a dummy cake made out of styrofoam is used, but you get the idea.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades