When it comes to fondant, practice really does make perfect. The sugary mixture hardens to a sturdy yet soft consistency when set out to dry, but in its pliable stage it's often easy for things to spin out of control and to make terrible folding and tucking mess-ups when you're attaching a fondant cover on a cake.
If you want to set the perfect smooth base for a cake but really don't know where to begin, then watch this cake decorating video. This two-part tutorial will guide you through how to cover a styrofoam dummy cake with fondant, so even if you mess up a few times no one will know!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades