Fondant as a cake decorating material is difficult to work with. Before we even get into how demanding it is to sculpt little fondant figures like giraffes and zebras, the issue of covering an entire cake with a rolled out piece of fondant should be covered.
Going over your cake with a piece of fondant creates a very uniform, smooth space and a great backdrop for other cake decor. But if you're too scared to try fondant on a real cake, watch this video to see how to put fondant on a dummy cake. It's good practice.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades