In order to create Candlewicking Embroidery on a cake, you will need the following: prepared icing, a #4 decorating tip, #2 decorating tip, a cake that has been iced, and decorating bags filled with icing. Use the #4 decorating tip to create and ornate dot pattern along the side of the cake. Tap down the point on the dots. Then, switch to your #2 decorating tip. Begin making little "stitches" or branch patterns. Create a dot pattern in the center of the cake, in the shape of a butterfly. Next, create a braid around the base of the cake, using a similar technique. Allow the tails of the dots to overlap.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades