As a young girl, there's nothing not to love about tea parties. With frilly confections of dresses, delightful and whimsical tea cups that recall the "Alice in Wonderland" tea party, and pastel-hued pastries that look as sweet as they taste, a tea party is the ultimate girly amusement.
Watch this baking tutorial by Sandra Lee to learn how to frost cupcakes with garden/teatime themed frosting.
• 2 (16-ounce) cans creamy white frosting (recommended: Betty Crocker)
• 2 drops red food coloring
• 1/4 teaspoon raspberry extract
• 4 drops yellow food coloring
• 1/4 teaspoon lemon extract
• 4 drops green food coloring
• 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
• 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
• 1 dozen unfrosted vanilla cupcakes
• 1 dozen unfrosted cupcakes, chocolate and or vanilla
• Edible and candy flowers, for decoration
• Candy rainbow sprinkles, for decoration
Divide frosting into 4 small bowls. Add coloring and extract as listed below:
red with raspberry, yellow with lemon, green with mint, and white with almond.
Stir each thoroughly. Place frosting into zip-top bags, then make a small snip at corner, or use a pastry bag. Frost cupcakes and decorate with candy flowers and rainbow sprinkles.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades