In this tutorial, we learn how to create lily petals. First, cut out a petal and then insert a small wire half way down into the petal. Ease it through so you don't damage the fondant. This can go into the center of the main lily flower. Use corn flower if it's stick. Press it into the molding for the lily petal, and then curl the edges out so it looks like a realistic petal. After this, let it dry, then color it with an ivory shimmer. After this, paint it with green food paint and any other colors you prefer! When these are done drying, apply them to your cake and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades