In this video, we learn how to create a marbleized water look with icing. This is a colorful and eye catching way to put icing on a cake to make a memorable piece! First, spoon your icing into a small bowl and then make a rice cereal treat and shape it into a circle. To start to decorate this, you will pipe on green icing to the sides and front of the ball to make it look like a fish. Then, pipe some of the icing onto a flat surface with red confectioner's sugar. Once this is covered and hardened, it will look like real coral, except you can eat it! Place a stick on this and then you can place it around the cake. Use fondant colored with blue food coloring to make a water type of effect that is marbleized. Enjoy making this and have the kids help you for a family day of fun!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades