Now you can have your flowers and eat them too! While we don't advocate you chomp down on the next bouquet your boyfriend gives you, there is a way to consume your favorite flowers if they're made out of sugar.
Check out this cake decorating video to learn how to make sugarpaste carnations that are so delicate and lifelike that you'll swear they're real...until you gobble them up in your mouth, that is.
Top cake decorator Elaine MacGregor shows the viewer how to make lifelike edible floral decorations using simple sugarpaste techniques. This video shows how to make lifelike edible carnations.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades