This video tells us the method to decorate an angel food cake with cranberry garnish. Cut the cake into half horizontally by using a serrated knife. Remove the upper portion of the cake. Mix together half cup of raspberry jam and two teaspoons of orange peel. This mixture is spooned over the top of the lower portion of the cake. Put the top of the cake back on the lower portion. Take 8 ounce of whip topping and apply it to the outer portion of the cake. Now, take frozen cranberries and thaw them. If you are using fresh cranberries, dust them with some water. Put the cranberries in sugar and roll them around in it. Put these on the cake and decorate it with some mint leaves. This finishes your task.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades