This is an instructional video on how to decorate a cake with icing in a basket-weave pattern. You start out by measuring out the cake and placing evenly spaced marks along the side so you know where to put each line in the weave pattern. You then use a flat, rigged tip and drag the icing horizontally from one of your lines to the next line. They suggest using a turn table so you can easily access the entire cake. Then they teach you how to put a "shell border" on your cake by using a different tip on the icing dispenser. Finally, they teach you how to make a reverse shell decoration.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades