Cupcakes would would have no modesty without a nice, thick coat of icing enrobing their delicate interiors. Cover up your cupcakes this Halloween while dressing them up in the chicest of cupcake fashion styles by swathing them in vanilla icing and candy corn.
Check out this cake decorating video to learn how to make buttercream vanilla icing and how to decorate your cuppies for Halloween.
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Happy Halloween Vanilla Cupcake Icing. This is a buttercream icing that is easy to make and spread on cupcakes.
¼ cup butter, softened to room temperature
3 cups confectioner's sugar (icing sugar)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 tablespoons water (more may be added, if needed)
dash of salt
10 drops yellow food coloring
1 drop red food coloring
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades