In this tutorial, we learn how to decorate a carrot cake. First, apply icing all over the top and the sides of the cake. After this, apply sliced pecans to the side of the cake using your hands to press them on. After this, use your icing to create squares in the cake to make equal size pieces. Then, use orange and green icing to create carrot shapes on all of the individual squares. Once you're finished making the carrots, you will be ready to cut this up and serve. If you want more icing, you can apply swirls of icing all around the sides of the cake.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades