As far as Chinese food goes, lo mien is the most requested complement to more savory meat and vegetable dishes. While clearly much more unhealthy than steamed rice (and maybe even friend rice), lo mien is oily, salty, and overall yummy.
Adapt the greatness that is lo mien into cupcake form by creating a batch of cupcakes that appear to be topped with this Chinese noodle.
Karen Tack and Alan Richardson can make a dessert that looks just like Chinese takeout, using techniques from "What's New, Cupcake?"
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades