Fondant is one of a pastry chef's favorite substances because it's so versatile. You can use fondant to coat a cake with an even, smooth surface, you can shape fondant into little adornments like fish and ladybugs, and you can even employ fondant to decorate cookies.
Fondant offers a pliable consistency to work with that then dries to a sturdy finish that can hold just about any shape. Check out this video to learn how to use fondant to decorate a cute Christmas mitten cookie. With streamlined edges and red and purple colorblocking, this mitten cookie looks delicious and professional.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades