What's one way to add interest to your cookies without carving out an entire afternoon devoted to crafting neverending sets of peonie flower fondant flowers? Using cookie texture mats. Texture mats are usually pounded onto fondant and candy clay to create an interesting pattern, but they can be used on buttercream icing as well.
Creating texture with these mats will save you a lot of time in the kitchen, time that you can use to sit down and enjoy actually eating the cookies you bake. Check out this video to learn how to use texture mats on buttercream icing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades