Cookies need to get dressed up for Halloween too! While plain sugar cookies are just fine and delicious, it's always fun to add extra spooky embellishments to your cookies to turn them into memorable Halloween treats for a party.
Watch this tutorial to learn how to add extra flair to your Halloween cookies using various icing colors to create fun designs like spiderwebs and pumpkins.
Gail Dosik, founder of "One Tough Cookie," shares some of the most creative decorating tips for transforming that ordinary cookie or cupcake into a memorable Halloween treat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades