Have you always wanted to bake awe-inspiring cakes and desserts, but have two left hands when it comes to doing anything with the oven? We feel you, and luckily this tutorial is perfect for you.
You'll learn how to decorate corn on the cob shaped cupcakes using a few jelly beans and other candies you can find at the local convenience store. Absolutely no baking skills are required to make these cute cupcakes; simply purchase a pack of prebaked cupcakes at the store and decorate them yourself.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades