In this video, we learn how to decorate cupcakes into sports balls. To do this, start with pre-made cupcakes, any flavor you like. Let the cupcakes cool, then add a layer of vanilla frosting to each of them. If you want baseballs you will use black red and blue icing to pipe 2 arches on both sides of the cupcakes, then curve the lines like a baseball. Make stitching lines to make it more realistic. Not make soccer balls use black icing to make the pentagon shape of the soccer balls. To make basketballs, frost with orange frosting and use black icing to pipe arched curves for a basketball shape. Serve when finished and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades