In this tutorial, we learn how to decorate gingerbread candy and muffins. To make the muffins, first spray cooking spray inside of your muffin pan. In a large mixing bowl, add in 2 1/4 cups all purpose flower, 1/2 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon baking powder, 1/2 tsp of cinnamon and ginger, 1/4 tsp of cloves, then 1 tsp of salt. Mix this together until combined then mix 1 tablespoon vanilla, 2 eggs, 3/4 cup milk, and 1/3 cup melted butter in separate bowl. Once mixed, combine wet ingredients with dry ingredients and combine until it's well mixed. When finished, pour our ingredients into the muffin pan and bake until they are golden brown. You can decorate with truffles and sprinkles and enjoy as you please!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades