In this video, we learn how to decorate a horse birthday party cake. First, take two 8 inch round cakes and cut out the shapes to make it into a horse. You can find these templates at www.bettycrocker.com. Once you have these cut out, chill the cake again to make sure it's firm. Now, arrange the pieces of cake until it looks like a horse. Now you will apply a chocolate top coat of icing and let set. Once it's set, add another layer of icing to the entire cake. You can now take icing and make hair on the tail of the horse and eyes. Decorate the horse as you'd like and add candies. Once you're finished decorating, it's ready to be served at a birthday party!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades