This five-part cookie decorating tutorial is a godsend for someone who's looking for an all-inclusive guide to decorating cookies. While you'll find many individual videos out there showing you how to put on buttercream icing or corn syrup icing, you usually won't find one depicting both.
Whether you're a beginner to baking and decorating cookies or a certified pastry chef, this series has something for you. Instructor Karen teaches you five different ways to decorate the same cookie. These are the techniques you'll learn:
1. Basic meringue power buttercream piped icing
2. Meringue powder buttercream icing on a smooth glazed surface for a variety of texture
3. Corn syrup icing in squeezed bottles for neat, smooth surfaces
4. Feathering with corn syrup icing
5. Adding sanding sugar to your cookies
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades