This five-part cookie decorating tutorial is a godsend for someone who's looking for an all-inclusive guide to decorating cookies. While you'll find many individual videos out there showing you how to put on buttercream icing or corn syrup icing, you usually won't find one depicting both.
Whether you're a beginner to baking and decorating cookies or a certified pastry chef, this series has something for you. Instructor Karen teaches you five different ways to decorate the same cookie. These are the techniques you'll learn:
1. Basic meringue power buttercream piped icing
2. Meringue powder buttercream icing on a smooth glazed surface for a variety of texture
3. Corn syrup icing in squeezed bottles for neat, smooth surfaces
4. Feathering with corn syrup icing
5. Adding sanding sugar to your cookies