Preserve the modesty of your fresh batch of Devil's food cupcakes by sheathing them in layers of icing and shaping them into fun animal shapes! While we love plain cupcakes, decorating cupcakes for special events like holidays and parties helps get your food in line with the theme and decor and will make guests smile.
Learn how to make koi-shaped cupcakes in this decorating tutorial. These pretty fish cupcakes will be stunners at a beach party or a birthday party for your kids.
Karen Tack and Alan Richardson decorate the top of cupcakes to look like a koi pond complete with goldfish, using techniques from their book, "What's New, Cupcake?"
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades