Serve your friends and family turkey this year in a nontraditional way by baking and decorating these turkey cupcakes. Turning ordinary and very blah chocolate cupcakes into feathered birds requires only some chocolate icing, candy corn, and sprinkles.
You can prepare these cupcakes beforehand so you'll have your dessert all set for Thanksgiving day!
1. Regular size Cupcake tin
2. Mini cupcake tin
3. Regular sized cupcake paper liners
4. Mini sized cupcake paper liners
5. Box of cake/cupcake mix (additional ingredients may be required).
6. Brown frosting
7. Scalloped shaped cookies
8. White frosting with fine tip
9. Black frosting with fine tip
10. Candy Corn
11. Red fruit roll up
12. Large marshmallows
13. Brown sprinkles
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades