Beside the frosted cake, you will need some artificial flowers, some pretty ribbon, a ball of Styrofoam and some saran wrap. Start by covering the Styrofoam ball with a piece of saran wrap. Then clip off small pieces of the dried flowers and stick them all around the ball of Styrofoam. If the flowers have wire stems you will need a pair of wire cutters or pliers for this job. When the ball is completely covered with the flowers, set it in place on top of the cake. Next, measure the ribbon the right size to fit around each of the layers of the cake. Wrap it around the bottom of each layer and secure it. If you wish you can make more flowers to farther embellish the cake. When you are done you have an inexpensive, elegant looking wedding cake.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades