Valentine's Day is super stressful. From getting a gift that's personal but not TOO personal (like Spanx because she always complains about her muffin top, for instance) to picking out a bouquet of her favorite flowers, you probably have a lot on your plate.
Make your dessert easy by making and decorating these triple chocolate ganache Valentine's Day cupcakes.
Maki Evans of Cupcakes Gourmet shows us an easy way to make chocolate ganache with both dark and white chocolate. After baking the cupcakes she tops them with a dollop of milk chocolate buttercream, or you can use your favorite chocolate icing. She then dips the cakes in the ganache to create a rich, luscious coating. Using candy decorations, she gives her baked goods a special holiday touch.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades