This is a video tutorial on how to design with gold dusts while decorating a cake. There are many different shades of gold available. Some of them are edible while some are not. The names of some types of gold color are Disco dust, Highlighter gold, Old gold, Sparkle gold, Aztec gold, etc. To intensify your colors, add some lemon extract or vodka to the color .When you use dry color, it looks a little lighter than when it is wet. The video will show you how to use different shades and types of color to decorate cakes. Be careful to make a note of the non-edible types and use them in small quantities.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades