In this video, we learn how to do gumpaste cake decorating lettering. First, you will roll the gumpaste, then add some crystal to the surface so it will stick. Next you will roll it out until it's thin. Cut a piece of it out, then put the rest on the side. Take the small piece and cut it into a small square. Use a letter Tappit to press onto it until it's completely cut out. Once finished, you will be able to use this on a cake! Cut out all of your letters from the remaining piece of gumpaste.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades