Wilton Cake Decorating demonstrates how to do a ruffle and a ruffle bow cake decorating techniques. Use a #104 petal tip to create this effect. Also use a medium icing consistency and hold the bag at a 45 degree angle. A petal tip can be used to make ribbons and bows. The icing tip has a narrow end and a larger end. Place the larger end down and move your hand up and down to create the ribbon. Make a figure eight to make the bow. Add a knot in the middle, if desired, and add strings. Star tips and round tips are also useful in making bows.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades