In this edition of Wilton's "Ask Nancy," the topic covered is rolled fondant. We can't overstate the importance of knowing how to make your fondant and how to use it for cake decorating ventures like covering your cake/cupcakes with it and crafting little fondant figures to put on top of those cakes.
If you've always wanted to take your cake decorating to the next level and make your cakes look professional, then rolled fondant is the way to go. Check out this video to learn some basic tips on how to use this sugary confection.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades