Unless you're a certified pastry chef working at a restaurant or bakery, you probably don't have a professional cake stand which lets you frost a cake easily without getting any extraneous icing on the plate.
But most of us amateur cooks don't possess such a contraption, leading to awkward frosting clumping on the bottom where the cake meets the plate. How do you prevent this problem? Check out this video to find out.
CHOW Associate Food Editor Amy Wisniewski suggests that you use the pan you baked with as a substitute cake stand for frosting.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades