Learn how to frost a cupcake using a 1M tip or large tip. The supplies you'll need are cupcakes and a bag with the frosting and the tip. First, squeeze the bag to remove any air bubbles. Take your cupcake in your hand and start at the outside and work your way in. Then, in one motion, go over the first layer to create a stacked second layer of icing. This method gives you a pretty ice cream cone type effect on your cupcakes. Next, you'll learn how to make your cupcakes look like roses. Using the same bag and tip, start in the center and then work your way around the cupcake. This will create a rose effect.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades