In this video you will see how to apply butter cream frosting to a large circular cake for a wedding or for any occasion that calls for a fantastic cake. You will need a lot of frosting and an adequately sized smoothing tool. It is very helpful to have a platter that turns to get smooth, uniformed edges to your cake. Dipping your tool in a glass of warm water will allow for a more refined smoothing ability. You will use dowel rods placed through the cake to support the following layers. Frost smaller cakes in the same manner as the base layer and when stacked you should have a beautiful teared cake. This might take a bit of practice and time but the effect will be well worth the effort.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades