In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to ice cupcakes. In order to ice a cupcakes, users will need a piping bag, tips, coupler and a spatula. Screw the coupler at the end of the piping bag and select a tip to put on the end of the coupler. Fold the bag 2-3 inches downward and place it into a cup to hold it. Now scoop some icing with the spatula and place it inside the bag. Squeeze the bag to bring the icing down and tie an elastic on top to close it. Viewers will learn how to 3 different icing designs. The designs are: the classic swirl, bathing cap and flower.This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy baking and cooking, and would like to learn how to ice a cupcake to add flavor and lok appealing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades