If you want to know how to ice & decorate cookie pops, you should watch this video. To ice and decorate cookie pops: Spread your pan with a non-stick spray first before putting the refrigerated dough in the cookie pop pan so that it doesn't stick when you take it out. Position cookie stick, slightly pressing into dough. If desired, place a little additional dough over the top of stick to secure. Bake cookie following pan instructions. Normally, it takes 10 minutes for it to be baked. If you do not have a cookie pop pan, get your cookie that you baked. Add icing on its back and position the cookie pop stick. Put additional icing on the top of the stick. Let it dry. Decorate cookies with icing and candy melt to make it more presentable and adorable.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades