The video covers how to ice a cake. According to the video it is best to start by refrigerating the cake. You will need a 16" pastry bag with an icing tip on it. The tip should have a cerated edge on one side and a smooth edge on the other. Set the cake on a rotating plate. Rotate it and put a layer of icing all the way around the cake and then fill in the center. Once the cake is covered use a spatula and smooth out the icing. Then set the second cake on top of the first and put the icing on it like you did on the first layer. Once you have all the layers on the cake use the pastry bag and coat the side of the cake with icing and then coat the top of the cake. Use the spatula to smooth all the icing out and you are all done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades