To make a butterfly Valentine card, you need scissors, coloured pencils or candy stick and pipe cleaners. The first task to do, is go to Family Fun and print the butterfly template, which you can find on the site. Print your template into coloured cardstock. You can find cardstocks in the scrab-booking section of your craftstore. Cut out your butterfly from the template. Cut along the dotted line to create a slot for your pen or candy stick. Next we rap the pipe cleaner on the top of the candy stick body and twist it in the end. Next we put glue into your decorative circles. Glue the circles into the body of the butterfly. Now your Valentine butterfly is ready!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades