This video shows a recipe for pear-ginger upside-down cake. First, brown sugar, butter, and corn syrup are melted together in a sauce pan. The mixture is removed from heat and vanilla is added before stirring; this mixture will serve as the glaze for the cake. The glaze is evenly spread into a cake pan. Next, chopped pecans and sliced pears are added to the cake pan. The video then makes use of a spiced cake mix that has been prepared according to the directions with the exception of the addition of an extra egg as well as some finely grated ginger. The cake mix is then spooned into the cake pan. Then the cake is put into the oven for 30-35 minutes at an unspecified temperature. Finally, the finished cake is sprinkled with powder sugar.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades