In this video, we learn how to make a caterpillar cake and bug cupcakes with Lee Hanson. You will need: 1 box Betty Crocker cake mix, any ingredients the box calls for, 8 drops of green food color, 1 1/2 container of Betty Crocker vanilla frosting, tray covered with foil, 5 candy-coated chocolate candies, 2 vanilla wafers, 2 small pretzel sticks and 24 gumdrops. First, heat your oven to 350 degrees and bake the cake. Let it cool for a few hours or until it's not warm at all. Then, cut the cake as show in the diagram for a caterpillar. Freeze the pieces shown for 1 hour to frost them easier then prepare your icing by mixing it together with the food coloring. Now, frost your cake and attach the candies to give the caterpillar a face. Have fun with it and it will be a great cake for any child's birthday party!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades